Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Becoming...

So today I am launching a new blog. Not that my other one was so stupendous that I had to do more, but I decided to get a little more serious with it, and step it up a notch!  So, thanks to my tech staff(sherryturley.blogspot.com) I have a new and improved site to start my blog off right!

My main goal in my life for this new year is "Becoming..."  After graduating high school, going to college, getting married and starting a family, I felt like who I really was got lost in the shuffle of being a wife and mom.  So, her I am, 30 plus years old and finally feeling like I am getting to know ME, and who I want to be.  This blog is going to be just that, about me, becoming me! With 5 kids, a husband, a small hobby farm, and a very active life in church, our life is never boring!  I hope to dabble in a little photography, self improvement, organizing, frugal living, crafts, etc...There is such a wide spectrum to my hodge podge life, no one should be bored!

But above all, with this new blog, the thing I desire the most, it to become...an inspiration!
I hope you will join me on my journey.  I look forward to our days ahead together as we all strive to become what God intended for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment