Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meanwhile, back on the ranch...

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted! I have 2 awesome DIY projects to post about, that require before shots. It is always pouring down rain, freezing cold, or midnight dark outside and I can't go snap some pics...so, they will have to wait!

This week is spring break, and my plans were to open up the back door, send the kids out to play, and clean!!! But, the rain had other plans! Monday the rain came, and the kids stayed inside...Tuesday, the rain stayed and the water came creeping into the house. Hubby came home from work, we built a dam around the point of entry and prayed it would work. Wednesday, the rain is STILL here, but the dam is holding and diverting water away and the clean up inside started. I think all the wet clothes will be done in 2 loads and luckily no carpet pad was ruined, so now it's just a matter of wet carpet drying!

So, the pictures and projects will have to wait till the water dries up! Poor little goats, we even had to move their house up high. They haven't even came out of hiding today for their bottle. I bet they will be starved!

Have a great first week of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment