Monday, October 22, 2012

Becoming...a blogger again...

Six months have passed since I've typed a single word onto my blog. In all actuality, I have allowed too much to intimidate me and keep me from blogging. One of the biggest hindrances was the fact that I don't always have the time to post a picture and in my mind, who would want to read a blog with no pictures? Well I can tell you that they are more interesting, but any of the blogs I read, I would follow even without pictures! That being said, this is what I've been wanting to post!

When I started this blog almost 1 year ago, I was struggling with so many issues. So I rightly named it becoming Jody, my goal was to become...me! The me I've been searching to be. Here we are, 3 months from a year and a lot has changed! In the past month or so I have lost 15 pounds, and I have never felt better! I am exercising regularly, and on my way to becoming healthy!

The list goes on of all the things I set out to do this year...many of them are not complete, but that is all part of the journey, taking each day step by step, and becoming...me!

So as long as you keep reading, I will keep writing, even on days when I have no pictures, your are therapy for my soul!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you girl.
    As you shed the pounds you're going to start feeling a lot better...
    I know, because we are on this journey also.
    Love ya lotts,
    ~Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done much writing myself. thought I would check to see if you had posted and to my suprise you had. Love reading what you have to say with or without pictures.

    love you sister
    tc

    ReplyDelete